Thank you for your interest in the Back To School PBC! event. Registration is currently closed due to reaching capacity.
- When is the event? The event will be held on July 22, 2023.
- Where is the event? The event will be held at different locations in Palm Beach County. An invitation will be sent to all registered students, and it will show the location the student has been assigned based on the parent's home address and the agency that the students were registered under.
- Do I need to bring anything to the event? All registered students must bring an invitation to participate at the event.
- When will I receive the invitation? Invitations will be sent out during the first two weeks of July to the email address on file and/or via regular mail. Some agencies will hand deliver them to the students/parents directly and others mail them out.
- How can I volunteer for the event? This information will be shared as soon as it is available.
- I missed the deadline. Can I still register? No. Registrations after the deadline cannot be accepted. Backpacks are being ordered based on those who registered by the deadline and available funding. Unfortunately, no backpacks can be ordered for those who did not register.
- When will registration reopen? Registration will tentatively open around February 1, 2024.
- Are there other ways to obtain backpacks and school supplies? This information will be posted as soon as it is available.
If you have any other questions, please email [email protected]. Exceptions cannot be made to register after the deadline has passed. Thank you for your understanding.